• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Engine Clatter

Does anyone know what this noise may be? Possible lifters or a rod? It just started about a week ago, not long after recent oil change. I used a Motorcraft filter and 5w30 oil. This truck isn't driven much, mainly just around town is all, it rarely ever sees above 35-40 mph also. The noise seems...
  2. Curious Connector

I have a 98 Ranger 2.5, five speed, 2wd, single cab, stepside. When I took my carpet out to clean it I saw this connector that the yellow line is pointing to. I found this picture online, my truck is black not red, but this is the connector Im curious about. Is it important, and what does it go...
  3. 98 Ranger Help

I been searching the internet for an answer, but still a bit complexed. My 98 Ranger 2.5 has an issue, P0122, high idle, no other codes thrown. I bought this truck with this issue, I did however put a new TPS sensor on the truck, but the idle remains the same. I did test the TPS sensor and...
  4. Ford Premium radio buttons

I been searching for an answer, but haven't found one yet, or possibly accidentally overlooked it. I have an 01 Sport with the Premium dual media radio, and have a problem. Some of the radio button lights will not light up, everything else works perfect, display everything. I did a lot of...
  5. 01 ranger request

I was wondering if anyone with a 2001 ranger preferably 4.0 could share a picture of your battery junction box under the hood, that houses the fuses and relays. I am trying to figure out a wiring technicality. Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad