• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fuel Line

94 Mazda B4000 4.0L 4x4 5sp, extended cab I'm looking for a little guidance on replacing the flexible fuel line(s) from the hard line that sweeps up inside the frame by the drivers fender to the threaded connection on top of the engine (mine split open at one connection, the other is fubar) The...
  2. Drive Shaft

The rear drive shaft on my '94 B4000 failed, and I'd like to do the 1 piece swap but I'm having trouble finding one. Here is the basic question: Does the Extended Cab count as short or long wheel base? I know it sounds crazy, but there's a standard cab/short bed, standard cab/long bed and...
  3. Explorer axle on Ranger

I've got an 87 Ranger (axle code 84) and have the chance to buy a 96 explorer rear axle (axle code 45) which is a considerable upgrade, in strength. My question is that the Ranger axle is a 3.45 ratio and the Explorer is a 3.55 ratio. Am I asking for trouble when in 4wd? Is the 0.10 difference...
  4. Wiper Blade Survey

The weather has been awful for the past few months, typical northeast winter, and I realized that my wipers are not really doing their job. Today we had rain, plain old rain, and I realized that the wipers are missing part of the windshield because they suck and not because of icing. I've tried...
  5. D28 broken right side

So, we got a little snow a few days ago but nothing crazy (6") so I'm still out cutting firewood. Turning onto dry pavement from the snow-covered log road I hear the moan of a universal joint followed by a loud pop. I just rebuilt the front end, universals included, this past summer so I was...
  6. Broken driver side TTB D28

So, we got a little snow a few days ago but nothing crazy (6") so I'm still out cutting firewood. Turning onto dry pavement from the snow-covered log road I hear the moan of a universal joint followed by a loud pop. I just rebuilt the front end, universals included, this past summer so I was...
  7. Broken front axle

87 Ford Ranger 4x4 2.9L 5sp I had a u-joint I could hear squeaking but wanted to wait till snow to replace it. It had other plans and busted the ear off the outer shaft. :annoyed: The question is this: Can I replace the axle(s) without upgrading the front diff or do I need to do it all at once...
  8. inconsistent power

1987 Ranger 2.9L 4x4 5sp The engine runs perfectly most of the time, but once in a while it almost acts like it's being choked. It's especially noticeable while driving down open road or climbing hills. The engine loses power over a few seconds until it acts like it's going to stall then, very...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad