• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bryan101

New Headlights

My left head light it starting to fog so it time... Does anybody know where the best place to get stock headlights??? :icon_welder:
  2. Bryan101

stock look front hitch

just wondering if there is anybody out there that has made this like what some of the F250 have... i have a winch that goes in a trailer hitch that came off a hummer H2 i would like to use it on my truck but i wana keep the stock bumper any ideas? Picture plz if u have this set up
  3. Bryan101

Gas tank leak

does anybody else have or has had this problem and know the fix cause with my tonneau cover and bed liner it is a bi*** to take the bed off... when i fill up my gas tank i notice gas dripping under the truck from the skid pan...
  4. Bryan101

Head gasket

Miss fire in cylinder 6... spark=yes;;;;Fuel=yes.... pull spark plug and put truck in clear flood mode= water shoots out of spark plug hole.... :(
  5. Bryan101

planning... 2.3l volvo build?

Hey i heard of using the 2.3l head off a 16v volvo head and i was just wondering if what the trans in the ford 2.3l will bolt up to the volvo 2.3l... if someone has pics of this bell housing i would appreciate a pics.. i am a volvo tech and i know of awesome power out of the motors because...
  6. Bryan101

Steering Wheel lights (Cruise Control)

My 1996 ranger has cruise control on it and the on/off side light is out. Does anybody know how to replace these lights and know what type of light these are? ____|''''''\___ l_/'''\____/'''\| =(O)===(O)== -------------------
  7. Bryan101

Coolant Problems OHV

8. Bryan101

Coolant Problems OHV

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad