• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Aerostar armrest in Ranger

I had already replaced the worn solid bench seat in my '96 B2300 regular cab with a 60/40 split bench from a '96 Ranger, but it did not include an armrest. All of the 3rd generation Ranger/ B-series armrests were either broken or removed at that particular junkyard. I considered a non-console...
  2. Oil Filter Adapter

I think that the "4-Cylinder Oil Filter Upgrade" section should be updated to say specifically what years the M-6880-A50 adapter will (or will not) fit onto. I bought one for my '92 2.3L expecting it to fit, but then I found that the truck already had an FL-1A filter and that the adapter...
  3. Poor Fuel Economy

I'll start by saying that I do recognize that driving habits greatly affect the gas mileage of any vehicle. In this case, that may be partially true, but I'd like to cover all of my bases first. My '92 2.3L (just over 100k miles) 2wd 5-speed only averages between 18 and 22 mpg. Most of the...
  4. '92 Rear ABS Valve

Both my red brake warning light and yellow rear antilock brake lights are on all the time. I checked the code and it flashed 4 times, which makes sense given the warning lights. This indicates that something is amiss with the RABS valve. In this regard, I have a couple questions: 1. Has...
  5. Two firsts for me: a truck AND a Ford!

My name is Kevin. I'm from Northwestern PA, though I'm currently a senior at Penn State University. I recently purchased a '92 Ranger XLT 2wd with 2.3L engine, 5-speed manual tranny, regular cab, and 7' bed. The main reason I got the truck was so I can haul around my vintage Honda...
  6. Adding a Tachometer to a 2.3L

My '92 Ranger with 2.3L and 5-speed does not have a tach and I was thinking of adding one. The local junkyard has a ('90-'92) Ranger that has the 2.9L engine and complete instrument cluster with tach. I was wondering what I would need to do to use the temp/ pressure gauges and tachometer from...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad