• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. babytruck

Got caught cheating...

got her for 300usd all four matching mt bajas bought it off a cemetery here in town. they used it for settin up the chairs and tents at burials. keeping the ranger.
  2. babytruck

Where do i need to look for a led flasher?

So i did the face lift on my 2000. I had to remove the inside turns and now my flasher is going double time. I have looked and looked and I cant find the correct flasher, this is what it looks like. [img]http://www.fordparts.com/PartImage.ashx?filename=5L5Z13350AA-ANG&dw=150&dh=150&type=JPG[img]...
  3. babytruck

nice looking ranger

http://my.off-road.com/_Shoot-with-Ashely-Rose/photo/8433652/27589.html not a bad at all...
  4. babytruck

averaging 14 mpg's

So I have had my ranger for about year now and noticed that my miles traveled per gallon average aprox. 14. I have researched this site and know you all are getting alot more out of your trucks. I only run premium, and drive around 6 miles a day. ALL of the maint. is up to date, all fluids...
  5. babytruck

my ball.... joints

So the other morning on my way to work I was taking my usual route. I was traveling 45mph out of no where I hit a pot hole that should be a national landmark. This sum buck was huge anyway My lower ball joint on the the right side fractured and was making a terrible noise, I pulled over and...
  6. babytruck

stupid dodge...

check this out!! effin' awesome! <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/__entPWBk_g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  7. babytruck

Need a nudge

I have been wanting to make my own front bumper for my truck. Does anyone have any advice? Such as gauge, material, tips... Thanks guys (and yes ill put up pictures when its done)
  8. babytruck

matching gears?

If i were to put 4.10's in the rear would I need to also install some in the front diff?
  9. babytruck

2000 Ranger 4x4

This is the 2000 ranger I have it has 82k miles, picked it up from a retired army sgm. He was asking 5,500 for it but I had 4,500 cash, that was good enough. It has the really short wheel base, Ive done a couple upgrades next up is a CB setup, and maybe a suspention lift. It'll probably stay...
  10. babytruck

CB antenna setup?

Hey fellas, I'm working on a antenna setup for my ranger and just want to see where you all have them located. I would like to do a permanent, quick disconnect, on my roof, just wondering if the sheet metal would hold up to a 3' or 4' antenna. Maybe some ideas on mounts I have done research but...
  11. babytruck

parking break sticks... sometimes

:icon_confused: I have noticed that when the weather is really cold like single digits and lower that the parking break will stick. I release the breaks and have to rock foward or reverse and they pop loose??? I haven't taken a look yet, anyone else run into this. In the spring the truck will...
  12. babytruck

possible plastic gears in manual tranny's?

I am pretty skeptical about what I have heard but do any years of ranger have plastic or any non-metalic gears in the manual transmissions? I just want to know if this guy is full of it or not? I know that old joke "they'll make them rubber next year" Do I possible need to educate this guy?
  13. babytruck

A/C comp clutch ?

I haven't noticed this before, when I have the heater on just the heater my AC clutch is engaging off and on. Is this normal? I have no idea this is my first ranger my last two trucks were a 2000 150 and a 97 250 both were really loud and may have covered the noise of the clutch engaging also...
  14. babytruck

Monroe Sensa-Trac Shocks

I recently replaced the shocks on my stock 2000 Ranger. I ordered them from O'reillys and went with the load adjustable for the rear. All four went on in about 1.5 hrs. Much better now they ride rougher but it doesn't bother me. The front went on quickly, the rear have the coil over design and...
  15. babytruck

Any one use a Fitch Fuel Catalyst system?

I saw this on trucks they put one a chevy the guys both swore by it. It doesn't add anything to your fuel just refines it back to its freshest form. They also say it will outlast your truck, as well as keep it running better longer. I would like to know if anyone has used one and noticed any...
  16. babytruck

Question about headlights

I have been looking at different lighting options. There are bunch out there. Does anyone have opinions about HID's, LED's, VS. Projectors. Personally I like the halogens and xenons with a clear lens. I have checked out ebay and there are a ton of set ups. But I wonder why folks have projectors...
  17. babytruck

Diesel Ranger?

Has Ford ever considered a Diesel platform in a Ranger? Also, what small diesels would fit without completely reinforcing the entire truck?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad