• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fordman4x492

lack of oil causing engine clatter?????

ok guys i got a 86 ranger with a 302. its got a high volume oil pump, fram oil filter on a filter relocator kit. when its running it has oil flow but it clatters a little. im thinking that shitty fram filter is restricting the oil flow. what do you guys think?
  2. fordman4x492

need a radiator support

Does anyone have an extra 1st gen ranger radiator support that they are willing to sell?
  3. fordman4x492

my new to me 86 drag ranger!!!

Ok guys and gals I just bought my brothers 86 v8 ranger for 500 bucks. It was to be made into a drag truck but never finished. So now ima finish it. Enjoy!!! Pics as soon as I figure out how to do it on my phone
  4. fordman4x492

i just might have to get this!!!!!!!!

check this out guys. its got me thinkin since i cant find a 1st gen ranger near me for sale for cheap. http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/bar/2491427856.html
  5. fordman4x492

post whoreing on rsh's facebook wall!!!!!

the title says it all!!!!!!
  6. fordman4x492

thinking about converting my 2wd f150 to 4wd

ok i got a 95 f150 flareside 2wd automatic 5.o. some of you may know that i love muddin so i wanna convert it to a 4x4. so what do you guys think? pics coming soon
  7. fordman4x492

damn flood!!!

people from louisiana and other states who are being affected by the flooding of the mississippi river. THIS SHIT SUCks!!!
  8. fordman4x492

chat!!!!

hey guys!! just tryin to get the old chat crew back together!!!!
  9. fordman4x492

hhmmmm this gut gave me an idea (fox body stangs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2krTMFrRf70
  10. fordman4x492

i see some trs trucks in here....!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KraUn67Mg5Q
  11. fordman4x492

who watched "trucks" today???

hey guys just wonderin who wached trucks today. they were workin on the v8 ranger again
  12. fordman4x492

351w cam swap question

hey guys. i have been askin around but havent had any luck. so i decided to check here. when you put a biger cam do you have to get shorter pushrods?? thanks in advance
  13. fordman4x492

94 dodge dakota no over drive

ok my stepdads dakota wont shift into overdrive. he thinks it could be the trans filter or a bad speed sensor. if anyone has any suggestions please post them. thanks
  14. fordman4x492

lift rims and tires

i would like a 6" lift with the rims and tires thanks in advance
  15. fordman4x492

nashville auto diesel college

hey guys. have any of you gone to this college? i might be going for the diesel and high performance classes. they told me i could bring my own project to work on. here is wut im going to bring 1990 mustang gt
  16. fordman4x492

91 bronco question

hey guys and gals. one of my buddys told me about a 91 ford bronco (full size) that is for sale by his house and i was wondering if they had ttb or a solid axle??? thanks in advance
  17. fordman4x492

2001 honda rancher 350 4x4

hey guys i was wondering if any of you own won of these bikes ? and how good are they on power and how good they do in the mud i am planning on geting one with 26" swamp lites
  18. fordman4x492

pos gmc in limp mode

ok my 95 gmc sierra c1500 305 4l60e just got a new used but good 4l60e tranny. for som odd reason it is in limp mode and i need this truck on the road asap or the banner will never reach its goal!!! any suggestions on what is causing it to stay in limp mode??? thanks in advance
  19. fordman4x492

swamp people!!!!

hey guys just wondering who watches swamp people on the history channel and what you think about it?:headbang:
  20. fordman4x492

chat!!!!!!!!

ok so wut happend to our usual chat group?? there use to be like 10 people there every night. so whoever wants to can get on chat im usually on at 7:00pm thank you come again lol

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad