• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Front spindle thread size

What is the thread on a front spindle on a 94? Need to re-thread it. I believe it's a Dana 35. thanks
  2. Ignition key turns independently of switch

Sill workin' on the bugs in my 94. For the last year the key turns without engaging the ignition switch. You have to be sure you have a grip on both when you start it or turn it off. Also the key will come out in all positions. Any thoughts?? thanks
  3. Supercab Sliding rear window gasket leaks

Has anyone had problems with rear window perimeter seal leaking on 94 Supercab with sliding window assy? Headliner was stained form moisture, I assumed it was the highmount stoplight. Now that I have the headliner and trim out I see saltwater stains and water tracking between the window...
  4. Found another computer - Whadizit?

Taking the interior trim out of my 94 supercab to get the headliner out, found another computer in the supercab left quarterpanel under the jumpseat. What is it for?
  5. Removing dome light cover 94 supercab

Hope I'm not as dumb as I look - but can't figure out how to get the cover off my 3-bulb dome light. Don't want to break it by prying or damage the headliner. 94 Ranger XLT SuperCab
  6. Identifying Ranger cupholder

Trying to identify the cupholder which was in my 94 Ranger when I purchased it 7 years ago. P.O. doesn't remeber if it ws factory, dealer, or aftermarkert. Trying to find some more of them, Anybody help on this? Thanks
  7. Window track issues

Got a 94 Ranger, driver's side window wants to get cocked in the track about 1-1/2" from all the way up. Window tilts out at he top rear, front tilts down a little and it wont got all the way up. Started doing that this spring when driving on the highway in a head wind, seems to push it out...
  8. Dumping fliud under bellhousing

Using my 94 ranger 4 x4 4.0 A4LD with trailer towing pkg (incl external trans cooler) I pulled a 3000 lb trailer around town for about a half hour, outside temp 85 deg. Truck did not like the heat, belched ATF out the bellhousing, even left left oil spots on the trlr. Offhand I don't remember...
  9. E-85 mods

Can anyone tell me all of the exact differences between a standard fueled truck and a "Flex Fuel" truck?? (I tried to post this in the "ask the Ford mechanic section but the site won't let me post anything there.) Thanks
  10. Rusted out Valve Covers

In my 40-odd years of doing work on my own vehicles (and more than a few others) I have never seen a rocker cover rust out before! but from the looks of the topic list, I'm not the first one to post on it. Quite the challenge to get it off, especially the top front bolt, ended up taking the...
  11. Front Spindle NutThread size??

What is the thread size of the spindle - 94 4 x 4 Ranger supercab, 4.0/Auto, Dana35(??) Threads are screwed up from old injury when whl brg failed. (It was burnt up with grease -- don't look at me, I aint'a been greasin it!!) Anyway, obviously it ws a little overdue on service. I need to chase...
  12. Knock-off headlights

Anybody ever hear of or deal ith a supplier call "Parts Pros"? I think they're out of CA, but sell on Ebay?
  13. Fuel Gauge Problem

My 94 Ranger 4x4 super Cab has 140,000 mi on it. In July I had to replace the fuel filler assy, so I went ahead and replaced the fuel pump/sending unit due to age and mileage while we had the bed off. Bought it at NAPA. The fuel gauge was very inconsistant and often inaccurate with the new...
  14. Auto matic hubs won't stay in

My 94 ranger with 4.0/automatic has 'automatic hubs'. I have thoroughly cleaned them when I repacked the wheel bearings last winter, and they actually worke for the first time in the four years I've had the truck. Didn't see anything that looked damaged or worn. I cleaned then and lightly...
  15. Aftermarket filler necks

After reading many posts conscerning replacement of leaking fuel necks I looked on Ford's parts lookup site to find that they run about $ 300 fleet cost. I looked on ebay and they were about $ 45.00 + S&H. I emailed a seller of these parts, he indicates he sells a great many of them with very...
  16. Front Axle Stub shaft bearings

I am working on a 94 Ranger 4 x 4, 4.o/Auto with automatic hubs. (Yes, the flimsey factory hubs). Ate the RF wheel bearings (burnt up with grease, but don"t look at me - I didn't grease it!) anyway, is the stub shaft bearing sealed or open? I'm sure some damage material got down between the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad