• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Prerunner RC Build

I know this isn't technically the spot for this thread but you guys know more about this stuff than me and I figured you guys could give pointers throughout the build. I'm starting on a custom Prerunner RC truck. Got a Ranger body and started tearing it down. Here's where I'm at. I'm wanting to...
  2. Please post some pictures of your truck's frame

I know it's an odd request but it will help tremendously. I've been searching the next for a while now without success. I have a project I'm working on and need to get as much info/pictures/dimensions of the stock Ranger frame as possible. I'm looking for side shots of stock frame rails (from...
  3. Need some help with ID and info!

I'm curious, can you guys tell me what year you think this Ford Ranger body is? I'm thinking 2005 judging from the photos I've been searching? I'm hoping you guys can help me gather some information based on the year of the Ranger body pictured above. I'm trying to find any and all pictures...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad