• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. heptofite

2019 Ranger back seat and backrest

mine is a huge pain in the butt about that unless i push it real hard right where the latch mechanism is in the middle of the seat.
  2. heptofite

Gentlemen, I return to the fold.

heck my body is ready.
  3. heptofite

I had the same engine in my mustang and it didn't give me a lick of trouble and I had nearly 70k on the clock when i traded it in. This engine has been in mustangs since 2015. If there was going to be a problem we'd have heard about it.
  4. heptofite

heck maybe but this thing pulls harder than any V6 ranger or B2 i've driven.
  5. heptofite

2019 Ranger Ecoboost Oil Change Interval

Man, this ain't 1988, lol. synthetic oils last way longer than 3k, but if you like throwing money away, i guess you do you.
  6. heptofite

God it took me like five minutes to find the new thread button, clearly i've gotten old. Because today i traded my mustang in on the ultimate in dad-car technology. Picked me up a 2019 Sport XLT in Magnetic. Could not possibly be more pleased by this vehicle and I know that every time i miss...
  7. heptofite

BIG NEWS!! TRS will be adding a vehicle to the fleet!!

I went to the gas station for a pack of smokes.
  8. heptofite

BIG NEWS!! TRS will be adding a vehicle to the fleet!!

So where's the pictures of the TRS Prius?
  9. heptofite

I ain't doin great guys.

And it's been a damn long time since I've been around. I got screwed over to the tune of 3000 dollars and my entire driveline. B2 is dead, she's got no engine, no tranny, no transfer case, and the guy who was supposed to do all the work too all my money and ran, and never paid the rebuilders...
  10. heptofite

Seperating Guns, Hunting, and Fishing...

didn't they used to BE seperated?
  11. heptofite

Is it Appropriate?

The first gun you ever shot a deer with is special to you, in an entirely different way than the first gun you ever shot yourself with is also special.
  12. heptofite

The gun thread...

Click for huge version.
  13. heptofite

Today we seafoamed a truck.

using PB blaster instead of seafoam. The smoke cloud was incredible. The truck runs like a scalded dog. More as the situation develops.
  14. heptofite

The gun thread...

I have a quad rail that mounts like that. paid 60 bucks.
  15. heptofite

The gun thread...

tell me you went with something other than a dust cover rail mount.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad