• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94rangersplash

axle shaft spacer

Had some bearings in the front left wheel mess up on me and in doing that it broke my axle shaft spacer. It is the washer that is held in place by the c clip on the front axle shaft. The inside of it is splined to fit in the splines of the axle. Anyway i cant find anywhere to buy this washer...
  2. 94rangersplash

Need an expert

Yesterday i got in it to leave turned ac on and as soon as i did it stated running bad and check engine light came on. So i turned ac back off and check engine light went away and running fine again. I turn ac back on and same thing. Even going down the road it does this when i turn the ac on...
  3. 94rangersplash

Diff. covers

Whats the deal with the after market chrome diff covers not fitting. I have a 8.8 28 spline axle and i cant find one to fit right. I got one a few years back and it hit the ring gear and it was still about an inch away now i just ordered one from summit and same thing but this one is only about...
  4. 94rangersplash

My 94 Ranger splash

one piece drive shaft swap new 4.56 gears and rebuilt trac lock note the broke clutch that was in there and done with rear crushing the crush sleeve The front was alot harder to me to do it took a few hours just to get it out of the truck and i didnt have a good way to hold it while i...
  5. 94rangersplash

Breaking in front gears

I have a d35 and 8.8 and i just did a 4.56 gear swap. The paper work with the gears says i need to go through a break in period with the gears. Ok but how am i susposed to do that on the front gears i cant lock it in and drive 15 to 20 miles then let it cool down and all that and do it again...
  6. 94rangersplash

pinging noise

I have a 94 with man. trans and every time i start off in 1st or rev it makes 2 or 3 pinging noises. It sounds like its coming from the trans or clutch area. I did a one piece drive shaft swap last year and it seemed to make the noise a little worse. It almost sounds like a u joint going out...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad