• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fuel Pressure Damper/regulator

I thought I would share a solution to a problem I have been having on my 2002 3.0L manual transmission Mazda B3000. The car would start instantly when cold just like a new car (I've got 133K on the clock). However, after it came up to temp and I stopped at a store for 15 minutes or so the truck...
  2. Oil pressure gauge flickering at idle

I have experienced the oil pressure gauge flickering or bouncing from high to low at idle on freeway off ramps. Seems to happen when traveling for 15-20 minutes at around 2500 rpm, exiting the freeway and at the stop at the end of the off ramp the gauge bounces all over the place and makes...
  3. Coolant Loop around PCV connection

I am a recent owner of a 2002 B3000 and have been doing routine maintenance work to this vehicle. It has 81K miles so not high but as a new owner I want to get a "baseline" on the maintenance work. So far have replaced clutch, front pads, water pump, spark plugs and wires, all filters...
  4. Vinyl on top of carpet flooring

I'm thinking about buying a molded replacement vinyl replacement floor covering for my truck. The carpets are stained and have cigarette burns from the previous owner. How I use my truck would make vinyl floor more practical. My question is has anyone placed one of these replacement vinyl...
  5. Simple thing to check if cruise not working

I recently bought a 2002 Mazda B3000 which is a Ranger with different badges and the cruise control wouldn't work. I have read through these threads and reference threads and one of the troubleshooting guides suggested checking that all of the brake lights were working. Well my CHMSL was not...
  6. Recommendations on clutch parts

I'm new to the forum, just bought this truck and am going to need to replace the clutch soon. I will be doing the work myself for $ reasons as I have more time than money right now. The clutch is not slipping but grabs at the very top of the pedal travel and looking through the inspection...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad