• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Towing mustang with 02' 4.0 SOHC Auto??

I've been searching for the past half hour and really haven't found any good info on this specific of a topic. I've got an 02' Ranger XLT 4.0 4x4 Automatic. So from reading the tech section, besides the 4x4, my truck should carry near the highest tow rating. I've got a 1993 Mustang that, in...
  2. Difference between K&N Intake for 00 and 02 Rangers?

Why does K&N carry different part numbers for these two cold air intakes? Are there different vacuum ports or something? I can't imagine them not being interchangeable?
  3. 3.8 Mass air sensor is the same as 89-93 5.0 Mustang

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I went to the junkyard today to pick up a 3.8 mass air sensor off of a taurus (the one I found was actually an early sable wagon, but still had the same 3.8). After removing it from the car I had a feeling it looked really familiar. After I got it home...
  4. Complete suspension replacement on 94' 4x4 Ranger, need help

I'm really not sure what I want to do this point with my 1994 Ranger. I just had a used car inspection done by a good local mechanic shop on my truck, and the results are lease than pleasing. First off, I only paid $700 for this truck. I figured for a running, driving (daily at that), working...
  5. Craigslist Skyjacker 6" lift? Deal or not?

Found this on craigslist and have been emailing the guy back and forth. He might be on here, haha. http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pts/1320207135.html What do you guys think? I'm just trying to figure out if it would be worth it with the extra pieces I would need to buy that are missing...
  6. What items to replace while swapping lower mileage 4.0?

Truck is a 1994 Ranger with the 4.0. A valve is sticking on the driver side head and the truck is missing. It can be tought to start at first, but once it gets going, it's fine. I decided to replace the entire engine(163k) instead of fixing the head because the oil filter is almost rusted...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad