• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. NMB2

For Sale Skyjacker class II lift kit

Sent you a DM. I'm in Wyoming.
  2. NMB2

95 4.0 crank but no start

My wife got into a front end collision yesterday with her 1995 Explorer.... she said the engine was still running and she turned it off. When she seen there was no fluids or anything, she went to move it and it wouldn't start again. I had the tow truck driver bring it home, fuel pump is...
  3. NMB2

Need votes......

My friend Brittany Stockley, she works for ATS diesel performance and she entered this bikini contest for hoedozers and BGTL. Fawk it, shes cute... vote for her:thefinger: http://mobpremium.easypromosapp.com/voteme/7124/613803325
  4. NMB2

Boosted Launch

20psi boosted launch with my IDI after I built traction bars for it. Whats better than 2 rubber tracks?........ 4 rubber tracks:thefinger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA9bTciAt_M&hd=1
  5. NMB2

Half or one tons?

google is your best friend. 1310, 1330, 1350, 1410, 1480 (D60 wheeljoint) There is also a 1330F, which is specific to ford. Research it, as your older axles probably use it.
  6. NMB2

Half or one tons?

just thought I would add to this. The stock yoke was the 1210 yes, but is it just as easy to get a 1310 yoke. the exploder front yoke is 1310, and you can grab the explorer front shaft and have it cut down.
  7. NMB2

My new IDI is running

first test drive tonight. Sorry, it gets dark @ 6pm. I'll have another video tomorrow when I get off work in the light. Still not "done", but this is a huge advancement! Enjoy:
  8. NMB2

straight axle swap

I literally forgot this was the D50 thread. I thought I was in another D30 thread.:icon_twisted: carry on.
  9. NMB2

straight axle swap

Jesus Christ..... another Dana30 advocate. Look I'm all for using a D30 if it suits your need, but trying to make it an axle that it is not..... well, I don't know why people do that. For starters... if you're buying an EB44, and putting it into your wheeling rig to run stock, you're an idiot...
  10. NMB2

straight axle swap

Everyone is going to have a million stories about how well the D30 lasted, and just as many to match about how bad the D30 is. The debate will never end. That's why you get an axle that doesn't need to be debated on.
  11. NMB2

straight axle swap

60 comes with 35spline inners, and no mods to swap to 35spline outters.
  12. NMB2

straight axle swap

Ahhh that's right, and it has the same inner shaft as the 60 until the very end where it necks down. I should of known that, I've had a few of them apart. TTB50 used 1350 driveshaft u-joints. If someone made a 35spline inner upgrade for the D50 SFA, it would be a pretty decent axle. Without...
  13. NMB2

straight axle swap

suck it up. You gotta pay to play. Just be patient and watch for deals. If you don't want to be patient, you can go ahead and pay a premium for the shit you want.
  14. NMB2

straight axle swap

lolicopter Let me reword this. As for parts compatibility, nothing except the diff cover and hubs out are the same. That means the entire diff is different, the axle shafts are different, the wheel joints are different.
  15. NMB2

Axles ????

fullwidth bronco axles under a ranger?!?! You're one crazy SOB!!! Can't wait to see this finally done.
  16. NMB2

hybrid front axle Ford8.8/Dana30

Because, in that video in the "first 55 seconds" that you mentioned to watch for, you broke because you went down that embankment, tires jammed to the left. If you had hydro steering you could of EASILY turned right, and driven it out... instead, you put it into reverse and shifted all weight...
  17. NMB2

hybrid front axle Ford8.8/Dana30

not to nit pick... but I will..... most of that carnage I seen was due to driver. What do you think is going to happen when you wedge your tires like that? You should probably invest in some hydro steering as well.
  18. NMB2

? on bolt patterns

you want to do an SAS, but you can't google or look for yourself and see that the bolt patterns are clearly the same....
  19. NMB2

Broke Another 8.8... Upgrade Options?

Pro-Rock 60 huh? got something to match the front up too I hope?
  20. NMB2

Broke Another 8.8... Upgrade Options?

If you want cheap and easy... 82-84 F250. It is a SF60 with factory 35spline. Not some of them... all of them! Easily redrillable to 5 on 5.5 I would think. Other than that, 35spline 9. Here is mine. Only issue I could see you having with this axle is the width Its about 2.5"...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad