• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Remote Spin-On Trans Filter?

A search turned up lots of threads on add-on aux coolers, but no external filters. Has anyone installed a Derale or B&M kit with the spin-on filters? I'm wondering where to mount the filter head?
  2. Dynomax SuperTurbo......Reversable?

Hi guys, I just installed the new Dynomax cat-back today, and the only way the muffler would mount was opposite to the way the old one came off. (With the center 'inlet' to the rear, and the side 'outlet' to the front.) Are these mufflers reversable? Thanks, ROE
  3. Side Tape/Trim Kit Availability?

Hi guys, got a new to me 04 Edge, and was wondering if there was any tape striping available to add onto the body crease that follows along the cab and bedside....? I'm thinking of something similiar to the 'Nite' trim that was used on 90-91 era trucks...... Thanks, ROE
  4. Hi all, just bought a 'new' to me Ranger.

It's an 04 Edge 4x4, standard cab flareside. Automatic with tow package. 55K miles on the clock, and it literally looks like new. I'm a Ford truck addict from way back, having owned a Bronco, Bronco II, Explorer, and now this Ranger. Looking forward to this forum. Been lurking for years...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad