• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. lunkerman

Cooler location

The A4LD had a fatal blowout back in Feb. this year and I had it rebuilt by a very good shop. He says he made sure he put the latest updated parts in it. I occasionally pull a boat or tent trailer with a 600 lb. quad in the back and I'm now turning 30" mud tires. The stock tires were P215. Guess...
  2. lunkerman

Flat spots

I found a set of 30x9.50's for my ranger and couldn't pass up the deal, but it was too good of deal I guess. The tires are Wild Country XTX and have hardly no miles on them. I got them home last night and then while rolling them into the garage, I noticed flat spots from sitting. I went ahead...
  3. lunkerman

Hi from a new member

Used to be on here 10 years ago when I owned a 86 reg cab 2.3 4x4. Went thru the usual mitsu tranny problems and drove the crap outa that "ol' goat". Now I've got a 91 ext cab that hauls my yami kodiak in the back. Mom-n-law sold it to me for $1200. Life's good!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad