• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Diesel Ranger

86 diesel ranger glow plug issues

My 86 ford Ranger diesel... Its got the 2.3 mitsubishi 4d55t in it and I've been having glow plug issues. Original ones went out with the glow plug controller about a year ago. I replaced them with the ones for the 2.2 perkins found in the earlier rangers (searched everywhere and couldnt find...
  2. Diesel Ranger

2.3 Diesel tach is broken

Anyone know how the tachometer on a diesel ranger picks up it's signal, cause my tach itself is broken and I cant find a stock replacement. Also there isn't any signal going to the tach and cant figure out where the wire goes... I've heard it's on the flywheel on other diesels, but i'm not...
  3. Diesel Ranger

How important is backpressure for the 4.0?

Just from reading stuff around the site, how imortant is back pressure to the 4.0, like what would happen performance wise if a person strait piped one? :icon_confused:
  4. Diesel Ranger

How many 2.3 diesel rangers were produced?

I working on a school project and I was just wondering if anyone new exactly how many diesel rangers were made? Or any more info like how many came with 4x4 ect. Thanks!!!
  5. Diesel Ranger

Fourwheeler Problems

I have 1987 polaris trail boss 250 2-stroke that likes playing mind games with me. It all started after it sat for 2 years after my dad died and it wouldn't start, I then cleaned out the carb many times and I got it running, but it didn't idle very smoothly. It ran good for about 2 months until...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad