• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. teambluemxer

flywheel

how many ft lbs do i tighten down the fly wheel with? its a 3.0 v6
  2. teambluemxer

best way to pull the 3.0

unhook from tranny then pull? or pull out with tranny on it? im just puttin a newer 3.0 in it
  3. teambluemxer

injectors?????

alright i have 1 1998 block and a 2000 block the 2000 is flex fuel the 1998 is not there both green injectors. is there any diff? ps engine swap the 2000 is blown.:icon_welder:
  4. teambluemxer

New Question

is a 2000 3.0 diff from a 2002 3.0?
  5. teambluemxer

big QUESTION

I have a blown up 2000 3.0 can i put a 4.0 v6 in it?like what will i need new?
  6. teambluemxer

injectors?

are 94 mustang 5 liter injectors hi empedience?
  7. teambluemxer

still need help!

alright im usin the stock 2.3 engine in my ranger and usin a turbo on it. to do an oil cooled turbo where do i have to drill the block to get oil? second off which injectors do i need? what else am i missin? i know intercooler and that good stuff but what else? :icon_bounceblue:
  8. teambluemxer

turbo help!

alright im usin the stock 2.3 engine in my ranger and usin a turbo on it. to do an oil cooled turbo where do i have to drill the block to get oil? second off which injectors do i need? what else am i missin? i know intercooler and that good stuff but what else? :headbang:
  9. teambluemxer

Need Help Tranny Raddling

alright bought my truck about 3 months ago and have a nice rattle idk what it is. maybe throwout bearing? sounds like a bearing rollin up on its self i have the mazda trans anyknown problems?:dunno:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad