• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Engine almost dies when I put it in gear.

I put it in gear and it doesn't seem like it revs enough before the tranny engages and then it almost kills it, but it hangs on. Barely! Any ideas? The idle occasional has issues as well. I posted about the idle issues awhile back, didn't do anything (namely cause I was told to check the fuel...
  2. Dead bat and mystery power drain

So I replaced my alternator the wed before halloween. Thursday I drive someplace, then Friday (halloween) I went to go to a party....NOTHING! Completely dead. 100%!!! I got a jump, drove around, went to the party, started up just fine afterwards, even after only being driven for 20 minutes or...
  3. Jvc??

Is JVC stuff any good? Saw some 5.25" JVC speakers at wally world the other day for $30. Their stuff is a bit cheaper than Sony and Pioneer. Is it worth the savings, or would I be better off saving for some cheap Sony or Pioneers?
  4. Alternator upgrade??

My alt went out on my 87 B2 this week. I'm getting a new one Monday. The parts house has a 75amp in stock. Still an upgrade over the stock 60. A guy on the B2 forums said he installed a 100amp on his, and he thought it was originaly off of a 92 ranger. But he wasn't sure. Anyone know for a fact...
  5. aFe Pro Dry S drop in filter

aFe Pro Dry S vs. Airaid synthaflow drop in filter Anyone had any experience with aFe Pro Dry S OE replacement filter? I like the idea of not having to oil it. Seems like a performance filter that really would pay for itself since I wouldn't have to buy recharge kits. I know it probably...
  6. blower switch

Wasn't sure exactly where to post this. I have one speed out of four on my blower switch. The highest speed only. When I first got it, the first three worked, but the highest one didn't, then it switched randomly. We are recharging the air conditioning system when I go home this weekend for fall...
  7. No more leaves please....

I know this has been talked about, but I was wondering if anyone had any pics. Where is the spot to put mesh wire so leaves don't end up down in the passenger floorboard? Hmmmm, doesn't snow come in there as well? How do I stop that?
  8. compatible engine?

Will the SOHC 4.0 liter and tranny swap into the B2/ranger (and is it compatible with my manual t-case)? Or is it just the OHV 4.0L thats compatible? Which one is a stronger engine for mpg and long term durability? Haha, I know, I'm too poor to actually do a swap right now, but it never hurts...
  9. Cooper Discoverer ST

Not the STT....I've found plenty of reviews about it. More specifically I want to know if anyone has heard anything about how the ST's wear. How many miles can I expect? Below is a link to the tire I'm talking about...
  10. Dynapro MT's

So far, the Hankook Dynapro MT is leading the way in my search for a replacement tire. Have great reviews of being a jack of all trades master of none (cept master of being good, but not great at everything) tire....which is exactly what I need for the driving I do. Only thing that concerns me...
  11. oil???

Right now I'm running Mystik JT-8 in my B2. I've considered going to a full synthetic upon my cousins recommendation. I've also considered using Mobil 1 since it's more readily available than Mystik (mainly available in the midwest, I heard you can't get it on the coasts). Any thoughts on...
  12. DD tires

Hey everyone. I'm a newbie here, but have been plunkin around the B2.org site for several years now. I've been shoppin and researching for a bigger tire to put on my B2. I'm running 27inch stockers right now. The two tires I'm looking at that are in my price range is the 30X9.50 Hankook...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad