• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 00' XL / 01+ Edge Grill Differences?

Got my Edge Powerdome hood back from paint today. It fits pretty well, but it hits the grill when properly adjusted for the fenders. I adjusted the grill assembly down as far as I could but that wasn't enough. Is there a difference between the my grill and the edge grills? It's not a huge...
  2. Clicking/Tapping/Rapping Sound

This one has me puzzled. Lately my truck will make a sharp and quick clicking sound that will countinue untill the truck is stopped, and that slows down with the speed of the truck. Three different things will cause it - Stomping the brakes at lower speeds. Throw it hard into first (with the...
  3. Hood Issues

Graivty combined with a tree branch dented my hood. Called every junkyard around and no one has the powerdome Edge hood like I want. Don't want another stock looking hood. What are some other hoods to consider? The powerdome is nice, any others that are reasonably priced? Not looking for a...
  4. Crankshaft Pulley - Main Bolt Size

What's the bolt size for the main crankshaft pulley? I can't get a damn thing to fit right.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad