• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. cbc24

96 v8 swapped into 03 ranger fx4

Hey guys So far reading up on here there is select info provided for this kind of swap. So I have some questions. I have lined up a 1996 5.0 explorer, non pats, autotrajic and I have a 03 ranger fx4 4.0 manual 4x4... here is my questions: 1: will the M5OD-R1 transmission bellhousing, flywheel...
  2. cbc24

Major update !!!

Hey guys youve prol never noticed but ive been gone for a few months since ive updated. Heres my old rangers: 98 4.0l xlt And my new whip 2004 F150 fx4 Now i spend my spare time on the f150forum.com:icon_hornsup:
  3. cbc24

Post your v8 rangers/explorers!!

well i dont go a v8 ranger yet. so post yours up. heres the start of the old post your 5l thread http://therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85743
  4. cbc24

post your 5.0 rangers!!.

Finally a picture thread for 5.0l or 5.8l rangers. Post em up!! I dont got mine yet will post pics of project truck.
  5. cbc24

5.0 swap?? whats needed

hey i rescently baught a 94 single cab, short box 3.0l ranger 2wd 5spd , i'm wondering what is needed to fit a 5.0l with a manual tranny in a ranger with little mods. i was wondering which motor mounts would work and which tranny's would work. i'm pretty sure the 3.0l has a hydraulic slave ...
  6. cbc24

grad songs and themes

Hey im graduatuing this year and i need helping trying to pick a grad song and theme out. What was your grad song/themes? I was thinking if today was your last day by nickl;e back for a grad song , dono bout the theme yet
  7. cbc24

1998 ranger post

hey ive never posted in a while so heres my 98 ranger : future mods: -fresh rebuilt 4.0l motor with cam, headers and porting. -4:10 locker rear diff. re gear the front diff. -cut the bondo off the body weld real panel on. -new torsion bars/ crank -eagle rims with 31 10.5 r15 geolander m/t...
  8. cbc24

post your first generation explorer

hey i need to get some ideas on what to do because i can get a 94 explorer off my shop teacher it has 180k and is a 5spd. i was looking at getting a 4 inch rough country lift for 680 with everything and doing a 2 inch lift but its 4 door so i wanna see what it'll look like post em up please and...
  9. cbc24

speed control system recall?? 98 ranger

i just got a letter today for a recall on the 05s28 speed control system aperently if not replaced could have under hood fire. my trucks got 263k on it never burnt to the ground yet .
  10. cbc24

98+ranger lift post pics of yours

i need some ideas about how to lift my truck its a 98 4x4 but torsion crank will make mine go out of alinement and i was disapointed to find that knuckles are for a 2wd need help asap>> ahhh:shok:
  11. cbc24

gen 4 ranger/explorers

well since theres all the other generations post your gen 4 style heres my 98 4.o with 262k has flowmaster 40 : your turn:headbang:
  12. cbc24

got bored

well got bored when i came home from school and went in the backyard to see how far i could get: however it was retarded my truck got stuck in 4low and when i let the clutch go in gear nothign would happen i would flip the switch to high and nothign yet again so i dug and tried pulling it...
  13. cbc24

beginner needs help asap

hey i got a 98 ford ranger 4x4 4.0l with 260k but heres the problem the previous owner my cousin swapped the motor out and put a 4.o off of a explorer in it, the check engine light wont come off, i get 10 mpg and its gettign pricy to drive for a 16 yr old, :icon_confused::sad:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad