• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Patriot1

Toyota and Yamaha R&D on a hydrogen powered V8

A hydrogen fueled V8…sounds interesting to me. https://www.foxnews.com/auto/toyota-hydrogen-powered-pickup-suv
  2. Patriot1

2004 Ford Edge front mud flaps where to buy?

I am looking for a set of front mud flaps for my 2004 Ford Edge. Does anyone sell a set that would fit properly with the OEM fender flares? Thoughts and suggestions appreciated. Thanks!
  3. Patriot1

New to me 2004 Ford Ranger “EDGE” 4.0 V6 4x4

New member here and thought I would post up my work in progress. My FIL gifted us this 2004 Ranger a few weeks ago and I have been getting it cleaned up and have done some basic maintenance on it. I changed the oil and added full synthetic oil, filter, air filter, cleaned the MAF sensor, ran a...
  4. Patriot1

New here from NC

Was recently gifted a 2004 Ford Ranger V6 4.0 4X4 “EDGE“ from my FIL less than a month ago. It now has 55k on the odo. My FIL was the original owner. For an 18 yr truck it’s in pretty nice condition as he did not drive it much. Approx 3k a year. I have changed all the filters and done some basic...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad