• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2010 motor cutting out

I cleaned every thing around the throttle shaft it was very clean to start with but it made no difference's ....I forgot to mention fuse 44 popped just before this started i replaced it and cutting out started ......
  2. New member from BC .

I can see your point its not up for sale yet but soon and i will use the for sale section thanks
  3. New member from BC .

It's got 3 small dings in it now all happened in 2 weeks and no rust .........
  4. New member from BC .

Thanks it has only has 75000 km on it
  5. 2010 motor cutting out

No i have not done that it seem like it electrical and i have change all the relay ...I will clean the throttle in the morning you never know and thank you
  6. New member from BC .

The truck is a 4x4 with a AT/and a 4 liter 2010
  7. 2010 motor cutting out

New idle air control valve
  8. 2010 motor cutting out

I have a 2010 b 4000 with 65000 km on it starts and runs fine after a few min around 5 to 10 the motor stalls at any speed but starts right back up then any were from 3 to 10 min cuts out again ? Dose not any codes and new parts just replace are fuel pump, Cam sensor ,Coil pack .....was going to...
  9. New member from BC .

Looking for info on my Mazda its been in my family from new .Its been sitting most its life so low mileage seem to have a few issues so i want to fix it up before i sell it

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad