• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. That_One_Dude_97

AJE Ranger K-Member Who's Done It!?

Need help guys. Gonna try and move the ranger into the garage this weekend buuutt I don’t have a complete steering shaft. What did you guys do for yours or what do you think would work temporarily? It’s still the stock 90 ranger shaft out of the firewall and a sn95 rack and pinion on the other...
  2. That_One_Dude_97

I love the look of that side exit and the rest of the truck is looking amazing man congratulations! I hear ya on that one, tossing back and forth of how much I want to spend in certain areas since I’m not going drag spec. Anytime I ask for advice everyone says just do it now or you’ll buy it...
  3. That_One_Dude_97

Agreed it’s a nice uniformed look. Haha yeah that’s what I was saying 😂😂 gotta re do it and cut the hood on top of it for (if my eyeballs are correct) 1/2 an inch 🙃 also are you running and 8.8 in the yellow bird? I saw you had taken the rear gear out but I thought 8.8s you couldn’t do that...
  4. That_One_Dude_97

This is my issue. I wanted to be one of those guys and get a high ram intake which is massive. The lower fits fantastic but the top hat well..
  5. That_One_Dude_97

Not much on my end. It’s fucking cold up here compared to Texas 😂😂 gonna get a friend of mine to raise the front strut bar or make a new one that’s taller. Should fit the intake underneath no issue. That means hoods gotta get cut cause we don’t have much wiggle room 😂😂 not sure how I’ll do it...
  6. That_One_Dude_97

Hey gents long time no see! Happy thanksgiving first of all! Hope you all have a great one and full up on turkey! Recently moved back up north so I put a majority of the build on the side just so I could transport it easier. Block is back from the shop and looking fantastic. Mild built 408...
  7. That_One_Dude_97

@Yotaismygame, @n2xlr8n can I see some pics of your powersteering/brake booster setups? Trying to plan out what’s next and I’m scratching my head with this mustang rack attempting to figure out how to get power steering
  8. That_One_Dude_97

I also got a good deal on the brake kit I did have my eyes on a standard upgraded s95 set for a decent price but the bear brakes were too damn good looking to pass up. managed to bolt up the rack and hubs for a test fit. Should be able to run a steering linkage pretty easily.
  9. That_One_Dude_97

much appreciated, that was my worry was if I went to take the bolts out that the nuts would have to be replaced cause the nylon would be to worn out. Putting some more parts on today and I stole an idea from someone else in here and got the baer brake kit it’ll be here sometime June
  10. That_One_Dude_97

okay I was wondering if I would be okay to just use the locking nutz that they provided or if some locktite for extra grip. Trucks looking amazing @n2xlr8n
  11. That_One_Dude_97

No not to bad honestly. Did you guys put locktite on your bolts when you did the final instal? Also was thinking about getting some more washers and running them on both sides of the frame instead of just the one like AJE provided
  12. That_One_Dude_97

So so, had an issue with my drivers side frame rail being slightly out of line. Ranger strapped around the frame to pull it together and the k member slid up nice and easy. Had to shave the edge of the pass side a arm ball joint because the metal ring stuck out of the bushing to far to slide...
  13. That_One_Dude_97

The day has finally come! I was able to mock up the suspension. Really gave me a lot of motivation to keep going. Will continue to post more pics as I try and make this pig pretty for once in its life!
  14. That_One_Dude_97

the way it sits and looks, to anyone who doesn't know its just a lowered ranger when in reality it'll hurt alot of feelings haha ;) Im eager to start putting new parts in place instead of just cutting stuff out
  15. That_One_Dude_97

(Sorry for the shitty picture) Currently working a boat at my job and haven’t had much time to get out in the garage. Because I’m limited on power all I had was a cut off wheel and hopes 😂 but In the end I got it done. Frame is in better condition than I was expecting, the entire drivers side...
  16. That_One_Dude_97

Looks Fuckin sweet
  17. That_One_Dude_97

Hey you guys recommended fox body parts (rack/spindles correct?
  18. That_One_Dude_97

It’s here gents! Time for the real fun to start!
  19. That_One_Dude_97

Def not a weekend 302 swap thats for sure haha but guys like us wanna be different!
  20. That_One_Dude_97

things gonna be a fucking unit man! who are you doing your T56 through? was thinking about RPM they brand new units for about 4700 Lvl6 package. (1000wrtq) all though my build might not see that much but one or two times on a dyno maybe a track but its mainly just gonna be a fun toy to have. The...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad