• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. eprovenzano

Driver door wouldn't line up $.02 cent fix

On my son's BII the driver door wouldn't line up, you had to lift up on the door to close it. To compound the problem, the hinges were modified so the doors are removable. I adjusted the door hinges, gained a small fraction. To adjust the hinges The top hinge had a little (tiny) bit of play...
  2. eprovenzano

Gas Filler Tube

On my 89 BII the gas filler tube from the tank to the filler nozzle needs to be replaced. Its got some cracks and is showing its age. From what I can tell, it feels like a radiator hose. Does anyone know of what I should use as a replacement. If I just get a hose replacement, what size...
  3. eprovenzano

Dumped Jeep TJ Wrangler for an 89 Bronco II

My son fell asleep at the wheel of his beloved Jeep TJ Wrangler. He was fine the Jeep was not. We decided to sell it and get something different. After looking a many different types of 4x4's, we decided that a Bronco II was needed. He wanted something similar to the Jeep in size, but a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad