• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. konrad911

Wanted WTB Comp Cams 422 camshaft 4.0 OHV

Before buying on-line, maybe anyone has one to sell? SKU 49-422-8
  2. konrad911

Wanted Crane Cams 99834-12 outer valve sprins

WTB for my project 4.0 OHV engine. Got the retainers, found the smaller springs (99858), but cannot find anywhere in the internet the bigger ones 99834. Alternatively I need specs of that springs, so I can find other vendor springs in catalog that would fit (maybe a bit stronger?) Any...
  3. konrad911

2.9L w/ MegaSquirt to 4.0L w/ Ecumaster Black and a Turbo build

Yeah, I know... This is not a Ranger xD Anyway the short story of this car is: 1. I got it in 2001 as my first car ever. Had to do a ful restore on it. This was 1.6L inline 4 with carburettor. Deamon of speed xD 2. I swapped the 1.6L motor with 2.0L and changed also gearbox to 5 speed manual...
  4. konrad911

Greetings from Europe/Poland

Hi All, Just signed up, but I've been reading this forum for a while. I will be doing 2.9L to 4.0L OHV Turbo transplant (build) in my car and will need probably some help in sourcing parts and advice. In Europe there is almost nothing available for these engines... Attaching photo of my car and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad