• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1993 Ford Ranger 4.0 5speed 4x4

In need of help lol 1993 ford 4.0 5 speed 4x4. Put my truck in the shop for a flywheel clutch pressure plate throw out bearing and starter. It's been in there since the second week of March and finally got the call to go pick it up. I went to get it yesterday after work and now it won't come out...
  2. 1993 ford ranger splash 4.0 5speed 4x4 no start

Finally fixed my melting wire issue but now I have a no start issue just clicks. New battery, new terminal ends, new ground and power wire. I pulled the starter and bench tested it and it worked just fine. The starter solenoid on the fender just clicks and when I try to start it the little wire...
  3. 1993 ford ranger no headlights

I have a 1993 ford ranger splash 4.0 the marker lights turn singles break lights and tail lights work but the head lights both low and bringhts don't work. I tested the wires and all three for the headlight is grouding out and I can't figure out why
  4. 1993 Ford Ranger Splash Wire burnt

I have a 1993 ford ranger splash and i just put a new engine in it and went to start it up and the little starter wire that runs from the fender starter solenoid melted and burnt into the two big wires that goes to the starter and the solenoid got burnt too trying to find the issue. any ideas...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad