• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. High rev

Hello ranger ppl of the internet. I have a question. When I start my truck with foot on the clutch and brake the trucks rpms go up to 2-3 thou then comes back down after a couple seconds. Once the truck is warmed up after me driving it for a while it stops doing this. Any idea what this could...
  2. Rattling shaking sound

1991, 4.0. Rattling vibrating sound under the hood,, only in low rpms under 2000, and only in 1st and 2nd gear. I can't visibly see anything loose under the hood or below.. Any ideas?
  3. Truck cranks but wont start

Hey yall, I'm new to wrenching and need some help. Working on my 1991 ranger xlt 4.0 v6 4x4. I just replaced my clutch, flywheel, clutch master/ slave cylinder. Put it all together and it started right up and drove great! That was yesterday. Today, I started it and it started right up. I put...
  4. 91, Clutch master/slave cylinder coupling question

I Just changed out my slave cylinder. Went to hook up the master cylinder and the couplings have different connections from one another. One has fingers/ teeth. And the other has a clip. Does anyone know if the "Rhino Pac clutch master cylinder with line" kit from parts geek.com, if it has the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad