• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. high quality front coilovers

i am not familiar with the term spear head, what do you mean exactly?
  2. high quality front coilovers

the truck is a 99 2wd with a 347 stroker swap, i already have the djm control arms and sway bar end links the only missing piece is coil spring and shocks, i want something a little more sporty then what comes with the djm kit. i can’t seem to find any “coilover” setups for a ranger however i...
  3. Oil pan help

99 ford ranger 2wd coil spring not sure factory engine i bought as a roller). 85 302. i’m told there could be some issues regarding the oil pan and fitment, what should i need to be prepared for? will she drop right in or am i gonna need to get a new pan or hammer this one in? thanks.
  4. 302 and T5 questions

yeah i mean she’s getting new everything, i don’t see how it could fault anything other then emissions.
  5. 302 and T5 questions

i just looked it up and anything 20 years or older is emissions exempt
  6. 302 and T5 questions

i’m not to worried about it, there always that once place that’ll lick and stick but cops in my area are pretty lax and she’s not gonna be driven too much
  7. 302 and T5 questions

i’m using a carbureted engine there’s no ecm at all, i do like the idea of a bucket seat so this is my excuse lolll. i’m also on the same page about the clutch slave
  8. 302 and T5 questions

this project has been in the works for 3+ months, it will be a rolling chassis by the end of this week i will post more photos but this has been in motion for a while and i’d really like to see it happen, i have a month to make the drivetrain function other then that everything else is mostly...
  9. 302 and T5 questions

i have a driveshaft that mates with the T5 and the 8.8 with about 2 or so inches of “adjustability” before it bottoms out on the output of the T5, i want to say it’s an explorer driveshaft but it could be from the ranger, not sure. but it pairs to both so now the only question is length
  10. 302 and T5 questions

i’ll definitely keep that in mind if the t5 goes but i have it and the parts for it so i’m gonna use it
  11. 302 and T5 questions

photos for those of you who where asking, the picture of the whole truck is what it looked like when i got it vs how it’s sitting right now, 8.8 has been installed currently waiting for DJM from drop kit in the mail
  12. 302 and T5 questions

mine had the 4 cyl i believe (not sure i bought it as a rolling shell with no engine/trans), but regard the engine is going to be carbureted so the ecu has been removed and so will the fuel pump fuse because of the mechanical fuel pump
  13. 302 and T5 questions

i would get a f150 transmission but i cannot track one down nor do i have the time to sell mine and find one, i think i have the headers figured out and i heard the a ford probe turbo slave cylinder works and they’re only 15$ so i think i’m gonna test my luck, i got a bucket seat to take care of...
  14. 302 and T5 questions

makes no difference to me, my only concern is making the truck run and drive, anything on the drive shaft you know? that’s my biggest thing right now, i can cut and weld brackets and sheet metal all day long but i cannot make a driveshaft. i have an explorer 8.8 out of a 98 and a t5 out of an 84...
  15. 302 and T5 questions

for financial reasons i have to use the t5.
  16. 302 and T5 questions

alright so the 99 2wd is getting a 5.0 and a t5 less then a month before prom, i’m already aware of the shifter location issue and am working to address it but i’m wondering if/what anyone knows about what else i’ll run into as far as: engine mounts, trans mounts, drive shaft (wether one needs...
  17. Dual caliper on explorer 8.8

I have an explorer 8.8 and i want to run a hydro in it, but i cannot find a dual caliper bracket anywhere, i saw some guy cut and welded 2 of the caliper brackets together to achieve this goal but i am a novice metal fabricator and don’t trust that everything would line up, aftermarket makes a...
  18. Lowering front/upgrade

I remember reading somewhere the the chevy s10s have a very similar suspension style and can be used in the ranger with no modification if i recall correctly
  19. Lowering front/upgrade

ok guys so i have a 99 2wd ranger i’m doing a 5.0 street truck build and i wanna talk suspension, i’m gonna be running an 8.8 in the rear and i found a nice setup with traction bars but now my concern is in the front, i’m looking to lower it a decent bit and improve handling, but i also need...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad