• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wheel spacers

Installed 285/75/16 on the stock 16X7 rims of my 2011 Ranger. They rub a bit on the sway (stabilizer) bar. I would like to put some wheel spacers on to give it a wider stance and eliminate the chafing. I can find https://nsor.com/trail-gear-tg140002-2-kit.html or...
  2. Ideas for some new wheels/tires

Hi, My 2011 comes stock with 16 X 7" wheels, after the factory tires wore off I purchased some 265/70R16 Toyo A/T Open Country's which lasted me 65,000KM! Recently the truck got a 3 in body lift, 2 in rear axle spacer and a good torsion bar crank in the front end so I have some room for new...
  3. Hello from the West Coast

Hi everyone, 2011 Ranger 4 X 4 6 cyl 4L (super cab?). I have been doing all my own maintenance since maintenance package ran out (bought it new in '11). Currently 125km on the ODO. Recently added a 3 in body lift, 2 in axle spacer in rear and cranked the torsion bars up a bit. Replaced factory...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad