• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wheel spacers

Thank you for that Don.
  2. Wheel spacers

Thank you all for the info. Since I bought 5 tires (one for a spare) I think that new wheels may be a better option financially. Spacers will be about 400 after shipping and new rims with a different offset (to get the same effect) will cost 600, so for a bit more I could have some new wheels...
  3. Wheel spacers

Installed 285/75/16 on the stock 16X7 rims of my 2011 Ranger. They rub a bit on the sway (stabilizer) bar. I would like to put some wheel spacers on to give it a wider stance and eliminate the chafing. I can find https://nsor.com/trail-gear-tg140002-2-kit.html or...
  4. Ideas for some new wheels/tires

Axle code is 96. Seems like the 2011 4x4 super cab was equipped with open 8.8 axle, 3.73 gear.
  5. Hello from the West Coast

Here are some recent pics
  6. Ideas for some new wheels/tires

Hi, My 2011 comes stock with 16 X 7" wheels, after the factory tires wore off I purchased some 265/70R16 Toyo A/T Open Country's which lasted me 65,000KM! Recently the truck got a 3 in body lift, 2 in rear axle spacer and a good torsion bar crank in the front end so I have some room for new...
  7. Hello from the West Coast

Hi everyone, 2011 Ranger 4 X 4 6 cyl 4L (super cab?). I have been doing all my own maintenance since maintenance package ran out (bought it new in '11). Currently 125km on the ODO. Recently added a 3 in body lift, 2 in axle spacer in rear and cranked the torsion bars up a bit. Replaced factory...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad