• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. never been so mad at a ford

man im bout over my truck. i put my lift on it finally. i knew them terminals wasnt gon reach but when i got my battery hooked up my wipers were on when they was off. then i tried to crank it up and that sombtch started smokin and carryin on.:icon_confused: ive been a ford man my whole life but...
  2. slow as all hell

im installin me a 3 in. body lift on my 92 so i can put some 33's on it. im wonderin how slow that sombit ch is gon be. any guesses haha
  3. 4by switch

my 4x4 switch for my 92 doesn't work and i cant find a new one. yall know where to get one:dunno::icon_confused:
  4. 3 in. body lift help

I just bought a 3 in. body lift for my truck but once i looked at my junk i noticed that the cab has a 2 in. body lift on it. I looked at a couple different rangers and noticed most 1990's have the same thing. I'm guessing it's stock but how the hell do i put a body lift over that sob.
  5. rattling

i have 2 12s in my ranger and the back window and the actual metal rattles. i dont think so but is there anyway to stop that??
  6. headlights

i just got new headlight bulbs and a new switch for headlights and they dont work. any suggestions???
  7. ford troubles

Did we ever solve our problems with ford concerning us using ranger in our name?
  8. 35s

Will my 92 ranger push 35s??
  9. calling all charleston

anyone from the charleston area here???

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad