• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Marlinmahi

Heater valve vacuum hose

I'm installing a heater valve. Found mine missing when I looked to see why hot air was coming out of the vents when the ac was turned off. Anyway went to a junkyard and got a valve and while installing the last hose it broke. So I just connected the lines together for now and ordered a new...
  2. Marlinmahi

Mystery wire

Recently bought truck and I'm ironing out a few problems. One is this wire found hanging down by the starter. Any ideas where it goes?
  3. Marlinmahi

O2 problems

94 4.0 2wd auto. My truck smells of fuel from exhaust so I replaced the o2 sensors and sprayed out the maf sensor. Now I get an intermittent check engine light where I had none before. So I got a code reader from Amazon. The codes are: 111 10 175 176 181 and 189 with the engine off. Running...
  4. Marlinmahi

Problems and codes

My truck smells of fuel from exhaust so I replaced the o2 sensors and sprayed out the map sensor. Now I get an intermittent check engine light where I had none before. So I got a code reader from Amazon. The codes are: 111 10 175 176 181 and 189 with the engine off. Running they are 136 538...
  5. Marlinmahi

Trans cooler hose

I replaced the transmission cooler lines yesterday because one dumped half my trains coolant out all over the highway. I only had fuel line to replace it with. Can I keep the fuel line on it or do I have to change the hoses back to transmission hose?
  6. Marlinmahi

Started without oil.

So I'm at the mechanics waiting for them to install an a4ld from a junkyard because they couldn't get my old transmission to go into reverse after 4 tries, thats in and out 4 times over 5 weeks. And I went in there to get overdrive fixed not reverse. Reverse worked fine when I gave it to them...
  7. Marlinmahi

94 od light

Does a 94 2wd ext extended cab 4.0 with a a4ld have an overdrive light on the dashboard?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad