• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Gui

a4ld adj. quest.

i just changed the trans filter on the a4ld, and i noticed a adj. nob on the side and a screw plug on the other side.does anyone know what those are for, here are pics http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo276/guagke/PICT2036.jpg http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo276/guagke/PICT2035.jpg
  2. Gui

Ford Vs. Toyota Axles?

i would just like to compare both but i dont know much about toyotas.But what would be a stronger front axle d35/44 or toyota front a-arm i think they use??stock.and what about the 8.8 rear compared to a toyota rear.the good and bad
  3. Gui

d35/44 knuckle swap pics

pretty happy how this swap when for a amateur mechanic like me.couldnt of done it without todd,his walkthrough made it pretty strait forward ive been emailing him to see if i could give him some of my pics to help others do it. notice how similar thw d44 is to the 35 knuckle this is the layer...
  4. Gui

RC drop bracket has been hitting

ive noticed that the RC drop bracket has been hitting the top of d35.im thinking of chopping the part of the bracket that is hitting will lose 1 bolt. but welding another plate gusset. and by the way how thick is the metal on the casing at the top where its hitting to those d35 axles. i dont...
  5. Gui

rangers frames q.

are the rangers frames too weak to flex your suspension in stock form.im waiting to get myself a decent welder and want to x brace /re-enforce my frame.it seems after doing hard 4 bying the back of the truck would look slanted to one side. i have under sized leaf bolts through the bushing so it...
  6. Gui

tranny cooler q?

i got a 92 ranger with the a4ld and trying to make life easyer for it since it doesnt take long to burn my tranny fluid with the 33" tires. i am about to put the 3rd tranny cooler on and wondering if its too much?i did get it for cheap since my bro works at lordco.i have the stock cooler plus 2...
  7. Gui

d35/44 front brakes Question

im trying to get raybestos extended brake line on my 35/44 knuckle calipers but the driver side line splits off into two lines at the spring tower???plus i cant get the damn secont line off the T, which is the one that goes to the rear of the master cylinder. i got one line off but where do i...
  8. Gui

gear question

been told i have to change the whole carrier to fit 4.56 and up gears in a d-35 and 8,8 rear in a 92 4.0l xlt ranger?? is this true?i have 3.73 right now with 33 12.5 and im trying to make things easyer on my a4ld since they need more tlc...i figure that and huge tranny cooler
  9. Gui

extended brake lines

where can i get extended brake lines for my 4.0 92xlt ranger 4by...can find on ebay. ill try lordco tommorow since i have account there but i dought it
  10. Gui

vacume modulator?

where is the vacume modulator on 92 ranger 4.0 4by and how hard is it to change out?
  11. Gui

quick tranny Q.

i have auto a4ld and it hasnt given me any trouble so far dont know if its been rebuilt but i bought the engine rebuilt with 30 thousand k and the truck reads 483 thousand k so if its original thats pretty good.i was just wondering if you could swap in a newer a4ld instead of getting good...
  12. Gui

13b In Ranger

i think ford should put a 13b turbo off a rx7 in there rangers like mazda did with there REPU trucks this thing would get better gas milage than 4.0 and give you sam or way better power went you put ur foot down and turbo spools up,or you have it run higher psi (The Rotary Pickup (REPU) from...
  13. Gui

quick d35 question

do you have to take the beam off to put gears and locker?
  14. Gui

13b in ranger

i think ford should put a 13b turbo off a rx7 in there rangers like mazda did with there REPU trucks this thing would get better gas milage than 4.0 and give you sam or way better power went you put ur foot down and turbo spools up,or you have it run higher psi (The Rotary Pickup (REPU) from...
  15. Gui

lug conversion kits?

doing the d35/44 knuckle swap and wondering if anyone sells a 5-4.5 to 5-5.5 lug conversion kits or other way 5-5.5 to 5-4.5 patern?
  16. Gui

quick lug conversion question

doing the d35/44 knuckle swap and wondering if anyone sells a 5-4.5 to 5-5.5 lug conversion kits or other way 5-5.5 to 5-4.5 patern?
  17. Gui

d44 hub help

92 f-150 5 lug
  18. Gui

d44 hub help

can get the d44 hub off the rotor. 1st time taking it off. should it come off like the d35 because its not even tho im bashing it with a sledge and cold chisel under the lip between rotor and hub???
  19. Gui

d35/44 hybrid ball joint Q.

about to do the d44 knuckle swap and need a ball joint pusher/big c-clamp. anyone know where i can buy one online?
  20. Gui

anyone other than todd done 35/44 hybrid?

has anyone done the knuckle swap to 44 and how road worthy is it?? why whould it not be legal since you want an trail rig stronger than street???and most people install there lifts anyways???

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad