• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Drag Week Splash

1998 Ranger Fuse Box/Wire DIBACLE!

Hi, wrapping up the list of to do's before I embark on 2022 HOTROD dragweek with my 302/c4 swapped Ranger. The last bit of work is all wiring! The wiring on this truck is a mess (previous owner was a volunteer fire fighter)... Half of my fuse block (In cab) is dead.. no power.. What wire or...
  2. Drag Week Splash

302/c4 swap drive shaft length question.

Was unsure if this should be in the engine swap or the transmission group.. so here we are... I have a c4 trans behind my 1998 Ford Ranger, the truck drive shaft is probably 4-5" too long. What has everyone else used when and if they have done this swap? or is this a "have one built...
  3. Drag Week Splash

The bare minimum of wiring!

Hi, I am building a truck for HOTROD Dragweek 2022.. a 1998 Ford Ranger, with a carbed small block ford, c4 trans and 8.8 rear. while looking at all these wires under the hood it came to me I only need the following... Headlights, tail lights, turn signals and brake lights.. a dome light would...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad