• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Aftermarket headlight and taillight housings?

Sweet, thank you! Also I didn't realize that a '92 was a 2nd gen. Do you mind explaining the years per generation really quick?
  2. Aftermarket headlight and taillight housings?

I have a '92 Ranger XLT and I've bee looking for aftermarket headlights and taillights, preferably would like to go LED. But I haven't been able to find any. Every site I've tried only has OEM replacement housing. And I need new headlights really bad, because the low beams point almost directly...
  3. Leaf springs AND coilovers in the rear?

I don't go off road a whole lot, but the roads around here are REALLY bad. We have a lot of dirt/sand/gravel roads, and some of the potholes hurt even with stock wheels and tires. So I'll probably keep the stock tire profile. Also would getting a bit wider tires be an alternative to lower...
  4. Leaf springs AND coilovers in the rear?

Others have also mentioned a rear sway bar, I'll have to look into it! Thank you!
  5. Leaf springs AND coilovers in the rear?

Oh ok, that makes sense, and I'll look into a rear sway bar, Bilstein shocks and poly bushings. Thank you!
  6. Leaf springs AND coilovers in the rear?

Actually that's a good point, especially considering the fact that the body mount under my radiator on the passenger side is half missing 😂😂
  7. Leaf springs AND coilovers in the rear?

I just posted about upgrading the engine in my 2wd 1992 Ranger, 2.3l to make it faster. (here's the thread) But along with making it faster, I want to make the truck a little stiffer to handle corners better, and with less body roll. I've looked into a 4 link rear coilover conversion kit, and...
  8. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3l Engine upgrades

I have a 2wd 1992 Ranger, 2.3l L4, with the 5 speed manual, and I'm wanting to make faster, while still being a daily driver. I don't have any specific HP numbers I want to hit, but I want to make it more fun to drive. The truck is already super fun to drive, cause it's small and handles...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad