• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. O2 sensor(s) and dual exhaust 91 4.0.L

First of all , Thank you all for your input and suggestions , starting a month or so back re: gender of ecu ( auto) , fuel pumps etc . Ive talked to some FORD techs at the dealership today as the haynes manual is not 100 % clear about o2 sensor( s) talking to three techs today , one...
  2. Tips on starting an engine( 4.0l) that hasnt been started in 20 years

I ve looked through countless posts under different threads , looking for some kind of discussion on finally getting around to starting that engine in that project car that you started years and years ago , but I havent found much . maybe this post will attract some attention and hopefully...
  3. external fuel pump questions for4.0L engine swap to diff. make of vehicle

I was looking through past threads re. extenal fuel pumps , and found enough info to start this thread and ask more in depth questions to the points I read earlier . I see that in some applications a fuel system will run two fuel pumps , a high and low pressure one, would the low be in tank...
  4. how to tell what type of transmission 4.0 l ranger engine was mated to from factory

Hi everybody , it looks like a great trove of info this website , thank you in advance . The reason for my post is to confirm what type of transmission came with the 4.0 l engine that is in the back of my Volkswagen Karmann Ghia . Its been many years since I ve had time to work on it ...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad