• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2005 3.0 multiple cylinder miss fire at idle

It ended up being a couple bad valves. So got the heads redone and it’s all fixed now. Thanks
  2. 2005 3.0 multiple cylinder miss fire at idle

Just replaced all the wires and the coil while I was there. Still no difference
  3. 2005 3.0 multiple cylinder miss fire at idle

Yes I have cleaned the maf sensor sprayed some maf cleaner in it didn’t seem to make a difference
  4. 2005 3.0 multiple cylinder miss fire at idle

I sprayed around didn’t seem find any spot that changed the engine I did around the intake and all the vacuum hoses. And they all looked good too no dry rotting or anything like that.
  5. 2005 3.0 multiple cylinder miss fire at idle

I have a 2005 ford ranger 3.0 and I have codes for miss fire on startup, random/multiple cylinder miss fire. And then miss fire for cylinders 1 2 and 6 but that’s not consistent it will change somtimes which cylinders. It only misfires at idle it’s worse normally when it’s cold or just when it’s...
  6. 2001 ford ranger bank 2 lean

so i replaced the upper intake gasket and both o2 sensors and that fixed the check engine light thank you for your help
  7. 2001 ford ranger bank 2 lean

okay thank you ill look into replacing thoes
  8. 2001 ford ranger bank 2 lean

thanks for your reply is there a way to test the o2 sensors to know if there broken or do you just have to replace them to find out if there broken. this truck has 181000 miles on it.
  9. 2001 ford ranger bank 2 lean

3.0 v6 has code bank 2 lean runs fine no i high or low idle just replaced fuel pump because of slow start witch is now fixed. just wondering if anyone has any ideas or what could casue it. ive went over most vacum lines and they seem to all be fine and bolth exhaust gaskets are new if any one...
  10. slight knock and hard start

so i ended up getting a motor for really cheap and i ended up just swaping motors witch fixed the issue but thanks for the help
  11. slight knock and hard start

would you know where i would connect the gage to like where on the engine. would i just put it where the factory oil pressure gage or is there another spot
  12. slight knock and hard start

hello i have a 2001 2wd regular cab with the 3.0 v6 that i just bought and it has a slight knock sometimes it sorta changes to a tick it only knocks at under 1500rpm or when under load. it also has a hard start i have to crank it alittle longer than normal but there are no power losses and no...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad