• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. adrago247

Wanted BII Tailgate Latch

I need a tailgate latch for my 87 bronco ii. Somebody(definitely not me) tried to open the tailgate while it was locked and the handle sheared off. I could use one off a first gen explorer but would much prefer the correct bronco ii part. The tailgate has the opening glass not the wiper.
  2. adrago247

Bronco ii has no power

My buddy has a couple full ranger body and engine harnesses un his garage. Im gonna find all the fusible links so i know where they are on my truck
  3. adrago247

Bronco ii has no power

No burning smell just nothing
  4. adrago247

Bronco ii has no power

I dont have the neutral safety switch hooked up yet so Ive been starting it by jumping the starter solenoid using the battery and signal posts. I dunno if that could blow something up. Does all the power in the truck get run thru one thing? Minus the starter ofc.
  5. adrago247

Bronco ii has no power

Ive checked all that. It has power to the solenoid as well as after the fusible links. Also has constant power at the fuel pump relay
  6. adrago247

Bronco ii has no power

I recently started my 87 b2 for the first time after i swapped in a 302 w a holley 4bbl and a summit hei style distributor. I havent set up the neutral safety switch so i jumped the starter via the solenoid. After i had broken in my cam, i let the engine die as i hadnt dialed in the carb yet...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad