• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DUECY2

ELECTRIC BW1350 TCASE

5 OR 6 TIMES. each time is different and sometimes it will go to 4 lo and sometimes it will go to 4hi. the module i hear is right behind my drivers seat behind the lefthand interior panel. it will eventually go into 4hi. i have to put a new engine in my bronco so i will clean the connector to...
  2. DUECY2

ELECTRIC BW1350 TCASE

Hi Has anyone experienced a delay in the pushbutton 4x4 switch for the BW1350? I have to push the button a shitload to get the tcase to engage. Is it a problem with the switch or the motor? A dry, corroded connector issue?
  3. DUECY2

replacing rear hatch rubber seal

order the catalog online and get a printed copy! its the cat's meow or the bee's knees
  4. DUECY2

LMC sends out catalogs all the time
  5. DUECY2

on body of the pinch weld it looks likes. Need to do mine, as well as the doors. I have major wind noise.
  6. DUECY2

GEAR RATIO RPO CODE

After searching this site i found my door tag and found that i have 3.45. thanks!
  7. DUECY2

GEAR RATIO RPO CODE

Hi My name is Keith and I have an '89 Bronco II XLT 4x4 w/Manwell. Does anyone know what the gear ratio RPO code would be? I know there are 3 possibilities of ratios and not sure what mine is.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad