• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Clutch pedal issue?

Thank you so much for the reply. I am not having any issues in any gear per se. I will just accept this as the way it is! Again, thank you very much!
  2. Clutch pedal issue?

I bought a 96 2wd Ranger a little while ago. I only push the pedal down about 2-3" total stroke for clutch engagement and disengagement. The previous owner gave me a song and dance that "it's always been like this". I still need to figure out if I need a new clutch pack or not. It shifts...
  3. Clutch pedal problem?

Did you ever get a good fix for this? I bought a 96 with the same issue. I only push the pedal down about 2-3" total stroke for clutch engagement and disengagement. The previous owner gave me a song and dance that "it's always been like this". I still need to figure out if I need a new clutch...
  4. Cabin air filter retrofit kit?

I have a 1996 Ranger XL. There are no standard cabin air filters. Recent forrest fires have inspired me to get one. I have not found anything that works. Has anyone had luck in this? Please let me know if you have a suggested fix. Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad