• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mjonesjr

'02 4.6 No Heat

I've got an '02 Limited that the heat stopped working. The heat worked great all winter until we started using the AC. Today it was cool and when I tried to use the heat, it blew cold. I have ran the EATC self check and returned no codes. That should eliminate the blend door actuator. There is...
  2. mjonesjr

4.0 SOHC Oil Leak

I think I have found the culprit of my oil leak, but I need some help identifying the part and a gasket/washer part number for it. There is a good size bolt going into the head above the passenger rear spark plug. I think this is the source of the leak. I assume this is something for the cam...
  3. mjonesjr

Electrical Funk

These issues are on my '04 Ranger. 1. Wipers don't seem to function properly. They will only work on low and high setting and they will not park themselves. I have tried a new motor and have put a new switch in it. 2. The driver auto down does not work. I hear a click in the passenger foot...
  4. mjonesjr

'04 4.0 SOHC EGR Diagram

Does anyone have a diagram for the EGR setup on the '04 4.0? I'm trying to see if someone tried to bypass the EGR on my '04 I just bought. I keep getting a P0401 but the elbow going into the intake is fine and the DPFE looks new. Thanks in advance.
  5. mjonesjr

SSD Drives

I just put a OWC 6G 120GB SSD in my late 2010 Macbook Pro and man does it scoot. I doubt I'll ever have another computer (PC or Mac) that will have a spinning hard drive in it. My boot time went from about 120 seconds with the stock 5400 RPM drive to about 80 seconds with the 7200 RPM drive I...
  6. mjonesjr

Photoshop Help

Anyone want to do a Photoshop of my truck with black around the bottom? Take the black just above the lower body line.
  7. mjonesjr

Cod: Mw3

Anyone else go to the midnight release of the new Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare 3? I have to give them props. As I type this (11/8/2011 @ 4:58am EST), I am going into 4th hour of playing the campaign portion of the game and I still don't see an end in sight. I tried the online play, but...
  8. mjonesjr

Picture Help

I need the attached picture to have a white background. Can anyone help me on that?
  9. mjonesjr

Photoshop Help

I am in need of some help Photoshoping an image into what I need. Whoever does what I need, I will pay for a years Premium Membership. I need this image to have the following: 1. Pink Flames 2. Instead of "Fire" and "Fighter" I need it to say "Salem" (on top) "Women's Aux." on bottom. 3. I...
  10. mjonesjr

'97 F-250 Automatic OD Off Switch Not Working

On my '97 F-250 PSD with an automatic transmission, the OD off selector isn't working. Anyone know where the wiring goes or how to get the upper steering column trim off? It looks like the key cylinder has to come off to get the upper portion off.
  11. mjonesjr

Tow Pig / Daily Driver Build

I picked up a '97 F-250 Powerstroke 4x4 extended cab, automatic yesterday. It has 110,xxx original miles on it. The original owner only ever towed his 16' pontoon boat with it. He bought it new in '97. This is going to be my tow rig and daily driver. Plans: - 3" Down pipe to 4" exhaust...
  12. mjonesjr

Best Home Server OS

What is your all's opinions on which is the best OS to run on a home server? I am currently running Windows 7 64-bit. There are a few reasons why. One reason is I have the OS on a genuine disc. Another reason is I can use Windows Media Player to stream movies, music, and pictures to my TV via...
  13. mjonesjr

Dirty Turtle Off Road 3/6/2011

Hit the trails today at Dirty Turtle Off Road park in Bedford, KY. It was a muddy mess, but it was a blast. My brothers TJ is the blue one in the pictures. I got a little trail damage. I hit a tree with the right front fender. I also slid into a tree with the drivers door. The window was...
  14. mjonesjr

Jeep Build.....

I picked up a '96 Jeep Cherokee last night. It needs a little work, but not all that much. Specs: 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport (XJ) 4.0L Inline 6 cylinder Automatic Transmission Manual Transfer case Dana 30 Front Axle w/ 3.73 gears Chrysler 8.25 Rear Axle w/ 3.73 gears 33x12.50x15 Mastercraft M/T's...
  15. mjonesjr

Old Computers - Do NOT throw them Away!**

I am starting to collect older desktop and laptop PC's to refurbish and donate to the people and families in my community who can't afford a computer. Technology is something everyone takes for granted. However, there are a lot of families who can't afford a computer for one reason or another...
  16. mjonesjr

Setting up a FTP to be accessed from outside the network

I am working on setting up a small server at my house. I want to be able to access the files when I am not on my network via a FTP service. Anyone got any good info on how to setup the FTP service to access my info from outside my network.
  17. mjonesjr

FreeNAS

Anyone ever used FreeNAS before to setup a home NAS (Network Attached Storage)? If you have, what are your experiences with it? Will FreeNAS interface with xBox 360 so I can stream my video's to my xBox? I am looking to set up a larger scale NAS at home. I currently have a 1TB NAS, but I would...
  18. mjonesjr

'96 Dodge Ram voltage problems

I have a '96 Ram that when the truck is idling in drive, the voltage drops to below 12v. It has not done this until it got cold this winter. I have had the alternator tested and replaced the battery. The alternator tested good. Anyone have any ideas?
  19. mjonesjr

Bought a MacBook Pro

I got a MacBook Pro today. So far I love it. Just trying to figure out how to get all my stuff transferred from my desktop PC to it.
  20. mjonesjr

What's it worth.....

I have acquired a '92 Ranger 2wd regular cab/short bed 4.0 automatic. It isn't a truck I want to keep, but I have no clue what to ask for it. It has 142,xxx miles. The body is in good shape and the interior looks new. Any ideas?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad