• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

10 wides on 89-92 2wd

I have no problem I even had my buddy jump on the back to see if it would touch anywhere and they don't I even went full lock on front and pushed down to replicate a steep driveway or something and they don't hit and also my passenger side mirror is angled so I can see how close to the curb the...
  2. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

10 wides on 89-92 2wd

Its 4" back spacing and on the narrow tire I see most of the Nissan hardbody mini running the same setup and i think it looks good so yea pretty much for the style lol
  3. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

10 wides on 89-92 2wd

Just in case you anyone was wondering you can fit a 15x10 on stock suspension. I used a 205/65 tire and stretched it and it fits with no rubbing even at full lock.
  4. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

Interest in 2.9l Phenolic intake Spacers?

x2 i would be interested in those too. im local to the pittsburgh area too lol
  5. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

Anyone know of a stillen body kit still around?

thanks still on the search lol
  6. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

1992 Ranger 2wd lowered 3.0L—>5.0L

yea ik i just now found someone who has actully cut the coils on one of these trucks and i wanna know how muc he cut out
  7. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

1992 Ranger 2wd lowered 3.0L—>5.0L

how many coils did you cut out and how bad is the ride? i dont care about the all the much tbh lol. ik they say that you shouldnt cut the coils on these trucks bc of the camber but i dont care i just wanna be low.
  8. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

Honda K24a2 engine - Chevy 700r4 trans swap into an 84 Ranger

i got to the page then got the link thinking that it would come up with those without having to click thru them
  9. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

"I am a precision instrument of speed and aeromatics" ~Tow Mater

"I am a precision instrument of speed and aeromatics" ~Tow Mater
  10. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

i had to order the engine make A-Z then click thru the pages but theres one or two for a powerglide
  11. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

there is actually is on this website https://engineswapdepot.com/?page_id=18488
  12. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

you can just use any cheapo ebay turbo kit on a stock k20-24 and make like 400hp on a completly stock engine but idk
  13. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

the stillen kit looks more of a tuner style kit to me and thats what im trying to go for 🤷‍♂️
  14. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

no the saleen was the 88 and back rangers the stillen kit just had the bumper extenstion the side skirts and the bed skirts and the grill the saleen actually changed almost the whole front end of the truck heres the two compared
  15. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

Actually the s2000 came with a F20C and F22C1 but they bolt pattern might be the same.
  16. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

Anyone know about 89-92 clear turn signals???

Does anybody know where I can buy some clear 89-92 turn signals and maybe the side markers??? Thanks for the help in advance:)
  17. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

modern day cost:benefit for the white smoke

If you want just stock heads get them from a 89-92 2.9 because Ford fixed the cracking problem in 89 and before that are the ones you hear about always cracking. There’s a whole article in the tech section about them in the 2.9 section
  18. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

Ive seen this body kit actually on amazon (says its unavailable but heres the link anyways https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DP5T27O?tag=autopilot07-20) just want to know if anybody has any information on this kit. Thanks in advance:headbang:
  19. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

Camber Eccentric #'s

Okay thanks for the info I’ll post my results once everything gets done.
  20. 1.slow.pitt.ranger

Camber Eccentric #'s

Yea I figured it won’t take much but I won’t mind a tiny bit of camber. Anyways thanks on the info I just looked at rockauto and I found some on there. Honestly I don’t know why you’d want to pay that kind of money for a 3 inch drop😑

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad