• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BMW I6 Swap?

shift linkage will also need to be figured out if you manage to stuff it in the engine bay. I have seen a picture of an m50 stuffed into a ranger before! no telling how, when or if it even ran from the looks of the picture lol!
  2. BMW I6 Swap?

I know to start, you will need to have engine and tranny mounts. You could get some kind of convertion for the drive shaft. it depends on what BMW engine you want to do but if it is M52 you could get a swap tune that are common for e30 swaps. I would be interested to see someone put an I6 in a...
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3 Lima MPG

Thanks for all the feedback. I re-did the calcualation using the different ratio because of my tires. I believe im making closer to ~20 MPG. Which im fine with. I just switched the wires on the other coil pack and much more low end torque. From what I see, most people say it does not make a...
  4. 1990 ranger diesel conversion

This is great. I would love to do this in my 91 Ranger. I could only wish I had fabrication skills. I think that is what would make this project more achivable for me. :giggle: You should post a video of this bad boy running. If we are lucky, a driving video!
  5. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3 Lima MPG

I calculate after driving on the interstate. I try to go around 65 mph and light throttle. I usually run empty or close to it. Nothing heavy per-say. I will say one thing though. The MPG usually stays consistant... I have gotten ~19.5 consistantly when i had a camper shell on it.... I even...
  6. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3 Lima Serpentine Belt Tensionor and A/C Belt Tensionor

i like your description on the left there. I think i may be able to say the same about the location.... I believe that tensionor should do the job for the serpentine belt. but i cannot find the one for the A/C tensionor. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a different pulley design that...
  7. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3 Lima MPG

Well... lets just say i dont drive like a GPa everywhere....I got places to be.....but most the time I take it easy. Especially on the hwy. (not much guts if you know what i mean) You will see above i posted a picture of my truck, it does have oversized tires. I had a DUH moment.... I will have...
  8. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3 Lima MPG

I was guessing i was having issues with my o2 sensor. When i read your reply, i had a DUH moment.... I do run a bigger tire size( I love the look)... I cannot tell you the exact but it is bigger than stock. I may try to find an app for milage to see if i am getting an accurate reading for milage.
  9. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3 Lima Serpentine Belt Tensionor and A/C Belt Tensionor

I have a 91 Ranger 2.3l that has a squeeky tensionor belt. I would like to change both tensionor belts(Main and A/C). I cannot find any information on this but is there a different tensionor design than the pressed in design? Currently what I have. I've seen these designs: Please let me...
  10. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3 Lima MPG

Hello everyone, does anyone have experiance on what MPG i should be getting? I've driven plenty hwy and it seems i can only get 19 MPG max... I would expect I would get a little more...... I do get a check engine.... any suggestions??? 91 Ranger ext Cab 5 speed.
  11. Rafael

Hello everyone. I am new here and I have owned a few different ford vehicles including a 2 door Sport explorer 5 speed. 90 Ford Ranger reg cab. I currently only own one right now, an 91 extended cab ranger with the 2.3. I've gotten some great information here in the past. My current interest...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad