• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Detonating

I've set base timing to spec, unless I run 91 octane the engine pings under load. I'm thinking of a new distributor w/ module from rock auto. Am I going in the right direction?
  2. Front sway bar bushings

I'm looking for a source for front sway bar bushings that will work on my 1986 supercab 2wd. LMC doesn't have any and the polyurethane after market I bought from summit racing rollover in the brackets. Any suggestions?
  3. 2.9

Is Tom Morana stuff worthwhile? For example, the intake manifold and 1.8 to 1 roller rockers. Just curious how effective this combination is. To put it another way, will spending 2k give me noticed performance increase?
  4. RFD2

Hello, I've sourced a wrecked 1986,2wd, 2.9 with manual transmission. How difficult is it to swap the pedal cluster etc., into my 1986, 2wd automatic?
  5. Factory a/c

Looking to restore factory a/c on my 1986 supercab with 2.9l. Can't find any reference material i.e. pictures to figure out what brackets maybe missing. All I have is the front cast aluminum. Any help is appreciated. Thx, RFD2
  6. Door latch

I have a 1986 in need of drivers side door latch and stricker. Looking for new, any suggestions? Will troll the wrecking yards if necessary
  7. V8 swap

My 1986 has factory air. Have seen the heat gun/oil filter technique and like it. Before I do that has anyone attempted that on factory a/c box? My concern is restricting airflow to evaporator so much it becomes

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad