• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rough Idle

Hi there.. I have a 1997 XLT 4.0 OHV.. it was idling rough last year so did the intake manifold gasket which seemed to help, however it is still idling rough/intermittently. What would be peoples best guess as to the culprit?!
  2. Parts Truck

Hi there, I have a high mileage (330,000kms) 1997 XLT still running good with original engine, solid frame. A 2009 4L Ranger with a severely rusted and cracked frame just became available for parts.. will I find much overlap with my 1997 XLT? I’m aware that I have the OHV, not the SOHC...
  3. 1997 XLT Door

Anyone know what this part of the door does.. seems to be part of my door squeak issue!
  4. 1997 XLT 4x4 Trouble

Hi.. I’ve seen and read lots of posts on this particular problem, I just want to clarify a couple of things to hopefully save myself some time.. I have the classic issue of the 4x4 lights flashing 6 times every 20 seconds or so, indicating a 4x4 issue. 4x4 will not engage. I started with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad