• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. My FX4 LII engine was running very rough with loss of power and the solution.

So my 2003 FX4 level II had started running very rough with loss of power etc, it felt like it was misfiring. Immediately went to auto zone and had them run the codes. They told me it was a small evap leak and tried to sell me a new gas cap which I declined because my gas cap looked fine. I...
  2. pcv valve grommet for 2003 4.0 engine

I'm looking for a replacement PCV valve grommet for my 2003 XLT 4.0 Ranger. Apparently these seem to be hard to find. The PCV valve going into the grommet is threaded as seen in the attached picture so I suppose the grommet needs to be threaded as well. However, i can't find any threaded PCV...
  3. Should I be concerned about the age of the tires I am purchasing?

I found some BFG KM3s in 33X10.5 r15, but the manufacture date is from 2018. They have never been mounted, just sitting in a warehouse somewhere and they are not giving much of a discount either on price. I am only considering these right now because KM3's in that size are on back order till...
  4. Clunking while in 4wd going up hills

I have a 2003 Ford Ranger Fx4 Level II with an automatic transmission. The 4wd system seems to work properly until you start to go up any moderate to steep hills putting additional load on the system. This is when a loud clunking/slipping starts to happen every 5-10 seconds. The first time it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad