• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Now if I could do something about those the side mirrors, has anyone used tinting on them, successfully?
  2. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Thanks!...this may help w/ tailgaters @ night hehe..
  3. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Auto darkening mirrors! I do need a set of those...got some info please?..
  4. Anyone looking for shocks

Going w/ a 302 in my truck and want it to handle well too, looking for ideas on tire/wheel size, ride height and quality, etc. I guess I will have to compromise somewhere. Want it to ride smooth like a new one, but handle better. Suggestions? :unsure:
  5. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Looked it over while daydreaming about future modifications. And smiled
  6. adjustable- height shocks?

Used to be on facebook, there was a group on there where some members were using spring loaded shocks, they resembled the old heavy-duty shock absorbers... but they were better. seemed to incorporate some ride-height adjustment. And someone there had even fabricated adjustment brackets and...
  7. Anyone looking for shocks

thanks for the tip, was wondering about this. after looking for shocks, i saw different measurements on each brand. shocks are something I'm kinda picky about.
  8. Newbie

Hello all! old rookie dude here lol.. just got a 1998 XLT, looking to do a 302/auto trans/8.8 swap. and 4wheel discs, and other cool stuff as money permits.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad