• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hunting down rattle in door and looking for feedback on expected ride quality of Ranger

I recently acquired a 2006 ranger. The truck has 244k miles on the body. I'm not sure how quiet these were originally, but there's a metallic rattle around the driver side door latch area whenever you hit pot holes or rough spots on the road. The ride is relatively quiet for a 14 year old...
  2. New owner of a Red 2006 Ford Ranger

Thanks guys. I have zero experience with the Ranger and the bulk of my limited experience on vehicles is based on tinkering with my Miata. I will do a visual inspection while I am waiting for parts to arrive in the mail. I may not even need the cat, but the truck broke down on our drive from...
  3. New owner of a Red 2006 Ford Ranger

I just acquired a 2006 2WD Ranger with 2.3L and 5 spd manual. It was given to me by a family member. So far, I expect to be $1500 in my pocket on this "free" truck. The truck needs a little love. The engine was supposedly rebuilt around 3-4 yrs ago. Truck has sat for the last 2-3 yrs. The...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad