• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Zimmer edition?

No we don’t have the key that fits it, apparently the previous owner lost it and just disconnected everything
  2. Zimmer edition?

We are only doing a 2 inch lift and put a set of 31’s on it. Nothing crazy. The little chrome piece is actually an old school security system. Put your key in and basically “lock” the vehicle from being started.
  3. Zimmer edition?

Quick update. Got the brakes fixed, window fixed, after a lot of buffing and polishing, the original red is saved. Widened the stance out a bit and next is lift.
  4. Zimmer edition?

Anyone know what size socket I need to change the wheel bearings?
  5. Zimmer edition?

It was a reasonable price and we jumped on it fast. The truck is very clean and doesn’t have any major issues. Even the AC blows cold.
  6. Zimmer edition?

More pictures
  7. Zimmer edition?

Got a question, when my son turned 15 he decided he wanted a Bronco II for his first car. We found him a running 1987 in extremely good condition and got it. My question is has anyone else heard of the Zimmer edition? This thing has more plush seats, a built in CB, curtains in the back windows...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad