• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2004 Ranger flatbed

Sorry It’s taken me so long to get back to you I got bit by the corona bug and it’s had me laid up for the last week or so lmfao. All the plate I used on my bed was 1/8 inch. I didn’t do any bending at all it’s all welded with the welds ground smooth with a flap disc. If you have access to a...
  2. 2004 Ranger flatbed

I had around $450 in steel and I probably had $700-$800 in it total. Mine has pieces of 2 inch square tubing that sit on the frame and I just drilled holes to line up with the holes that your factory bed mounted to. I think I used 3/8 grade 8 bolts and haven’t had any issues yet
  3. 2004 Ranger flatbed

If you have any questions building yours let me know!
  4. 04 ranger brake lines

Ok thanks that’s what I’ll get
  5. 04 ranger brake lines

Can anyone tell me what the brake line fitting size would be for the line that runs from the splitter on top of the diff to the left rear tire? I've been searching all over and I can't find a for sure answer.
  6. 2004 Ranger flatbed

I plan on cutting leftover pieces of my 4 inch channel for tie downs but the only place around here that I can buy flat bar is closed. As soon as I can get flatbar I’m adding side rails and I plan to run wood sides also. I’m going to order a set of mudflaps here soon it’s really bad about...
  7. 2004 Ranger flatbed

I have no idea honestly. I could carry the main frame of the bed then I welded on the headache rack and the plate on the rear end after I already had it on the truck.
  8. 2004 Ranger flatbed

I’ll need to figure out something to keep the tires from rubbing when I’m off-road I kinda screwed myself on that one lol
  9. 2004 Ranger flatbed

I just wanted to show off the flatbed I just got done building and see what you all thought of it!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad